Who Am I Shirt-Ramana Maharshi
The one question that just may end the questioner, "WHO AM I". The simplicity of Ramana's guidance for Self realization stands as a beacon of light that echoes through the ages from Arunachala. It is a process of self awareness that returns the spiritual seeker back to the essence of what they are. Existence, Consciousness, Bliss the one true reality. The one I Am beyond the illusion of mind.
Respect and Gratitude for the Advaita Vedanta teachings of Ramana Maharshi.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping